lumexIT এর মাধ্যমে বিক্রির জন্য19 নভে 3:56 পিএমধানমন্ডি, ঢাকা
This course teaches students how to develop Java applications. Topics covered include the Java programming language syntax, OO programming using Java, exception handling, file input/output, threads, collection classes, and networking. Students will develop and test Java applications (typically) using Eclipse. This course is a pre-requisite to all Application Server courses, and speciality Java Technology courses such as Struts, Spring, and Hibernate.
Who Should :
This course is designed for applications programmers and designers planning to develop applications using the Java Virtual Machine.
Course Objective :
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Compile and run a Java application.
- Understand the role of the Java Virtual Machine in achieving platform independence.
- Navigate through the API docs.
- Use the Object Oriented paradigm in Java programs.
- Understand the division of classes into Java packages.
- Use Exceptions to handle run time errors.
- Select the proper I/O class among those provided by the JDK.
- Use threads in order to create more efficient Java programs.
For more details ##