Hifab International AB ভেরিফাইড এর মাধ্যমে পোস্ট করা হয়েছে29 নভে 8:27 পিএমগুলশান, ঢাকা
Hifab International AB is looking for a qualified ‘Operation and Maintenance Specialist (Urban Infrastructure)’ for an on-going World Bank funded LGED project.
• Civil engineering degree
• 15 years of experience in the field of operation and maintenance of urban infrastructures (e.g. municipal roads, bridges, culverts, footpaths, multipurpose buildings, drainage infrastructure, bus and truck terminals, water supply infrastructure, sanitation structures, landfills, street lighting, kitchen market, slaughter house, recreational facilities)
• Experience working in donor funded projects
• Working experience in multi-disciplinary project teams
• Working experience with LGED or similar government bodies
• Prepare a common O&M Manual of urban infrastructures for all urban local bodies (ULBs) e.g. city corporations, pourashavas
• Assist preparing yearly O&M plan
• Responsible for O&M sub-project preparation in the ULBs
• Prepare O&M training plan
• Prepare O&M training materials (e.g. PowerPoint slides)
• Conduct O&M training of project and ULB staff
• Follow-up training activities and assist the Team Leader and other project staff conducting works supervision at field level
• Any other related duties assigned by the Team Leader or the Project Director
How to apply: Please send an updated CV with ‘Operation and Maintenance Specialist (Urban Infrastructure)’ mentioned in the subject. Only suitable selected candidates meeting all criteria will be responded to with further details and called for an interview.
Deadline : As soon as possible.