Creative agency ভেরিফাইড এর মাধ্যমে পোস্ট করা হয়েছে 4 সেপ্ট 4:59 পিএমমোহাম্মদপুর, ঢাকা
GREY SHACK is looking for a Social Media Manager who is passionate about social media and how it can enhance the experience of potential and current clients. The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of Facebook advertising and other digital advertising platforms with expertise in crafting media solutions that drive positive outcomes.
• Execute day-to-day social media initiatives; including posting content and developing strategies to improve user engagement and drive action across all major channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Google+, etc.
• Create and maintain a social media calendar for short-term viral initiatives and long-term brand campaigns.
• Manage and maintain the monitoring and analytics systems to track social media engagement and results, and create social media reports for management.
• Create and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs. Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Monitor customer online reviews and respond accordingly.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
• Absolutely great communications skills in English both in writing and speaking, English medium background is preferred
• Strong hold in designing software and video creation capabilities
• 1 – 2 years of experience with Facebook Business Manager, Digital Media, Internet marketing, online advertising, social media marketing management, required
• Proficient in Excel and all MS products
• Passion for the social media space, demonstrated engagement and experience
• Solid understanding of all social media platforms
• Dedication to client service
• Effective written and verbal communication skills also in Bangla
• Excellent project management skills
• Attention to detail with strong editing/proofreading skills
• Ability to meet changing demands and to adapt to frequently changing priorities
• Collaborate with fellow staff members in achieving the timely accomplishment of the organizational goals and objectives
Your compensation for this full-time position will consist of a competitive salary based on your skills and experience as well as participation in company provided benefits.
Deadline : 4 November 2016.