For sale by Gazi Medical College Hospital MEMBER28 Sep 5:35 pmSonadanga, Khulna
GMR Nursing Institute,
Khulna Dedicated nursing is our commitment In southern region still there is a lacking in health service for general people.
To provide quality health services, it needs to produce quality nurses. But in the world comparatively among the population, the numbers of diploma nurses are inadequate.
So, GMR Nursing Institute, Sonadanga, Khulna, offers 3 years diploma course in nursing and midwifery affiliated by Bangladesh Nursing Council (BNC) and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of Bangladesh Government and we assure our quality of education.
After completion of 3 years diploma scope of nursing-------
1. BNC licensing and certification.
2. Scope of job in all level of Private and public hospital.
3. Post basic diploma and graduation.
4. B.Sc degree in nursing and public health nursing.
5. Masters in Nursing Science from Thailand, India, UK, Canada, Australia.
6. Nationally and internationally Job facilities.
7. Scholarship in Foreign country.
Eligibility for Admission:
1. In SSC/O level or 10th class passed with G.P.A. 2.25 or 50% marks.
2. In HSC/A level/12th class standard passed with G.P.A. 2.50 or 60% marks. (Science Group is preferable)
3. Following documents must be submitted with the application during admission.----- •SSC and HSC certificate or its equivalent certificate.
• Testimonial both SSC and HSC.
• Marks sheet of SSC and HSC examination or its equivalent examination.
• Nationality Certificate by appropriate authority/National ID card’s photocopy.
• 4 (Four) copies of recent passport size and 4 copies of stamp size photographs.
4. Every applicant provisionally selected for admission shall be medically examined by a Medical Board and must be declared fit before admission.
For Admission Please Contact: GMR Nursing Institute A 19-21, Mazid Sarani, Sonadanga, Khulna-9100, Bangladesh
Watch out for:
We share & We care