Posted by ManPower Industry MEMBER13 Oct 2:22 pmPaltan, Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
• Ensure achievement of overall project goals.
• Support for effective planning of project activities.
• Ensure data collection procedure in the projects.
• Preserve and documents all project related relevant information.
• Maintain liaison and good relation with GOB and other NGO high officials and relevant stakeholders.
• Assist to conduct advocacy and lobbying with information Ministry (MOI) other relevant Ministries and national associations for issuance of institutional decisions/circulars/orders required for effective implementation of TAPS Ban.
• Assist to generate evidences and develop detailed plans for strategic litigation for supporting implementations of TAPS Ban.
• Organize workshop with different stakeholder.
• Write reports/case study.
• Job Nature: Contractual (As per Project period)
Job Nature: Contractual
• The applicant should have Honors and Masters from a reputed university.
• In Development Studies, Sociology, Public Relations, Journalism, Urban and Rural Planning, Law or other relevant subjects.
• At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 25 to 35 year(s)
• Ability to handle pressure in an organized manner.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and Bengal.
• Problem-solving skills and innovation
• Willing to travel anywhere within the country.
• Very good skills in using information and communication technology (MS office, internet browsers, email, etc.)
Job Location: Dhaka
Apply as soon as possible.
Watch out for:
সুযোগ তোমার অপেক্ষায়
More ads from ManPower Industry