Posted by Noor Hossain VERIFIED 1 Dec 4:44 pmMirpur, Dhaka
Position Name: Assistant general manager (Feed mills)
Only male can apply
- The Feed Mill AGM is responsible for directing and managing feed production, transportation, and maintenance departments to maximize quality, productivity and cost efficiency. Advises, provides technical leadership and cooperation to the feed operations to maximize quality, productivity and cost efficiency.
-Need to control Purchase, production, sales and need to control management issue.
- Implement quality control and operating procedures for the feed mill
- Directs feed mill production, transportation and maintenance to ensure safe, efficient and economical operations in accordance with FCA Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Develops and implements goals, objectives, and annual budgets. Reviews associated cost center reports for the Mill.
- Coordinates compliance with applicable governmental laws and regulations covering inspection and operation of employees, equipment and motor vehicles in cooperation with the fleet maintenance, Production Manager and Corporate Safety Committee.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Graduate/ post graduate Required , Operations Management, Business, Agriculture, related field
• 10-15 Years of Previous Related Experience – Knowledge/experience in feed manufacturing, feed manufacturing equipment, grain dryers and delivery equipment
• Ability to lead and coach others
• Very good communication skills with dealer and supplier.
• High level of energy and achievement orientation
• Ability to work effectively and under pressure with a wide range of personality styles.
Salary: Negotiable. (Attractive salary will be offer to the selected candidate)
Watch out for: