For sale by Water fine Treatment & filters MEMBER 7 Nov 6:06 amDhanmondi, Dhaka
: LS RO 1550
Origin: Made In Taiwan
System Followed by: Reverse Osmosis Process
: LAN SHAN
Water Supply Capacity: 50 GPD /8 Liter per Hour
Reservoir: 3.2 Gallon (In Built)
Membrane Origin: USA
Full Automatic System
Product Warranty & Service Policy
1. Water Fine Treatment Filters www.waterfinebd.com will provide One year warranty of selling products from the date of Installation. If the machine damage by short Circuit or burned case or Intentionally, It doesn’t cover the warranty under the warranty period.
2. The servicing of the product: On an Average of after every month, The Engineers of Water Fine Treatment Filters www.waterfinebd.com will do it as per Schedule as a part of Home Service at University /office premises.
3. The of Cartridge/filter will provide by User as per the consumption of uses under warranty period.
Please Note: Installation & Transportation Cost Included.
We are glad to submit this proposal for our RO system and looking forward to provide our best service. For any farther query please feel free to contact us.
We are always at your best service
• Eliminate chlorine, fluoride, microorganisms and heavy metals such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury from your water. Use RO purified water for drinking, cooking, and ice for improved flavor and increased health benefits.
• System can be to supply filtered water to a refrigerator ice-maker/water-dispenser by inserting a branch tee fitting (sold separately) between the post filter and the faucet.
• Systems are equipped with automatic shut-off valves to eliminate waste by closing the feed line when the tank is full.
• Quick-Connect in/out connection points for easy installation. Complete installation kit and product manual included with every system.
• Systems are assembled on a heavy-duty SS bracket for wall-mounting under the sink or in a nearby .
• Save Money! Consumers typically spend billions each year on bottled water products. Use of a reverse osmosis system will eliminate the need to spend money for expensive bottled water.
• Environmentally Friendly. The reduction in the purchase of bottled water by using a reverse osmosis system will help the environment by reducing the amount of plastics sent to landfills.
Watch out for:
More ads from Water fine Treatment & filters