Posted by ManPower Industry MEMBER13 Oct 2:18 pmPaltan, Dhaka
Executive, Finance and Accounts
Job Description / Responsibility
• Maintain Cash & Bank book, General ledger book, Party ledger book, and other relevant registers.
• Cheque deposits to the bank and ensure payments from banks.
• Checking suppliers bills and pass for approval.
• Checking all bank transaction like interest, charges and commission etc.
• Data entry into accounting software and reconcile ledger accounts.
• Reconciliation of party wise monthly outstanding with collection statement.
• Reconciliation of bank balance at the end of the day with the help of supervisor.
• Review the papers & send to management for payment.
• Preparing cheque for party payment including communicate with parties for bill.
• Ensure safety and security of corporate documents and ensure confidentiality of information.
• Perform special assignment from supervisor.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursement.
• Any other jobs assigned by the reporting authority from time to time.
Job Nature: Full-time
• BBA/ Masters/ MBA in Accounting or Finance from reputed university.
• CA (CC)/ ICMA will be get preference.
• 1 to 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Cash Management, Commercial/Export-Import, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 25 to 29 year(s)
• Should have strong analytical ability and accuracy
• Should have computer literacy in MS Office applications and accounting software ERP.
• Should have ability to work under time pressure.
• Should be a good team player.
• Reporting skill, communication skill, Presentation Skills.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Apply as soon as possible.
Watch out for:
সুযোগ তোমার অপেক্ষায়
More ads from ManPower Industry