Posted by ManPower Industry MEMBER13 Oct 2:27 pmPaltan, Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
• Drafting and vetting Contracts/ Agreements/and other legal and commercial documents of varying nature provide initial legal opinions on legal issues as and when required.
• To ensure that systems, processes and practices are implemented, maintained and developed in accordance with relevant best practice, policy and legislation.
• To provide the strategic and tactical direction for vetting activity within the organization, to ensure that current and future needs of the organization are met.
• To ensure that individuals working with or for the organization have an acceptable level of integrity so as to guarantee that they do not pose an undue threat to the security of the organization, or sensitive information, systems assets, premises and persons
• In accordance with best practice, to conduct confidential and rigorous vetting enquirers on behalf of the organization, outside organization, Military, Government and other agencies in support of the organization Vetting Policy
• Provide any other legal and para-legal support to various department of dnet, as required
• Ensure Intellectual Property protection
• Support business through proper guidance on legal matters
Job Nature: Full-time
• LL.B (Hons.) LL.M from any reputed university.
• Enrolled as an Advocate in Bangladesh Bar Council
• 1 to 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
• Excellent communication and interpersonal sensitivity
• Self-Starter, proactive, positive
• Ability to work under pressure with patience
• Team player and goal oriented
• Documentation and sound knowledge on Land related laws, Trade Marks and Copyrights laws.
• Capability of working in challenging and demanding situations.
• Excellent negotiations skills
• Ability to simultaneously manage several projects.
• Drafting and reporting skills
Apply as soon as possible.
Watch out for:
সুযোগ তোমার অপেক্ষায়
More ads from ManPower Industry