For sale by Muttaqueen Tourism MEMBER28 Nov 2:39 pmLalbag, Dhaka
Germany has firmly established itself as a first rate travel destination, not just for the well-informed few but for the happy-go-lucky crowds of tourists from all over the world too; in case anyone wonders why: this country has much more to it than meets the eye (no rhyme intended).
Germany’s multitude of regional identities offers a cornucopia of distinct experiences to meet all kinds of expectations and suit all possible tastes (even the most discriminating ones) – whatever it is you fancy: beautiful scenery, great architecture, lively festivals, glamorous events, exciting nightlife, delicious food and the best beer ever – Germany has it all and more…
What documents will be required?
You should have the following documents when coming to the Germany as a visitor:
– a letter from your employer granting leave of absence from your job for a specified period. The letter should also say how long you have been employed by that employer, in what job(s) and should indicate when you are expected back at work;
– if you are self-employed, evidence of your business activities and financial standing;
– evidence of any property you own in your home country;
– if you are a student, a letter from your school or college stating which course you are on, its start and finish dates and the dates of the holiday period during which you intend to visit the Germany;
– it will also help if you can show that you have family or social ties and responsibilities to return to;
– evidence of any firm travel plans you have made;
– bank statements going back over a period of several months; and
– evidence of savings available to you.
You should check before you travel to see if you need a visa. If you regularly visit the Germany for business you can apply for a multiple-entry visa as a visitor that is valid for two, five or 10 years.
Interested individuals are encouraged to contact assessment and support.
Please come with your relevant documents
licence no. 01375342
our office: 21c Noor Fatah Lane, Lalbag, Dhaka
Watch out for:
Your pleasure is our first priority
More ads from Muttaqueen Tourism