Posted by ManPower Industry MEMBER13 Oct 2:21 pmPaltan, Dhaka
Legal Welfare Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
• Counsel & motivate workers
• Train workers on health & safety, grievance procedure, & rules & regulation of company.
• Inform management for any worker related problem.
• Implement action plan by management for welfare of the workers.
• Educate workers on labor law & their rights.
• Visit factory floors & check workers.
• Enquirer workers for their well being & work environment
• Do meetings with selected workers
Job Nature: Full-time
• A graduate degree from any reputed university.
• Preference will be given for those with Psychology/ Social Science degree
• Training in labor law
• 1 to 4 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Labor Union Management, Factory HR Administration, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, Training & Development
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 24 to 35 year(s)
• Must have flexible mindset & able to mingle with workers
• Can email & write reports to management when required.
• Must be physically & mentally fit.
• Have to be punctual & proactive person
Job Location: Dhaka
Apply as soon as possible
Watch out for:
সুযোগ তোমার অপেক্ষায়
More ads from ManPower Industry