Posted by GO! Fetch MEMBER19 Sep 12:40 pmBanani, Dhaka
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing daily logistics operations. This position requires excellent team management and logistics expertise. The ideal candidate has sharp analytical skills but also the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences ranging from local citizens to executive team members (excellent English and Bangla required).
• Create and manage on-the-ground team and implementation strategy
• Recruit internal and external resources to support operational efforts
• Establish company-wide consistency with regard to success measurements and KPIs
• Expertly consume all current internal and external data and come up with effective ways to present information in a concise manner
• Utilize current and appropriate forecasting methods to develop geographic and industry related forecasts
• Manage internal/external resources to ensure successful execution of logistics activities
• Masters or Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
• 3+ years’ experience leading operations, logistics preferred
• Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner and ability to manage within a matrix
• Basic knowledge in strategic, economic, and financial analysis frameworks and models
• Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, graphing and general advanced functions
• Self-starter, with strong analytical skills and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
• Strong oral and written communication skills (Bangla and English)
• Have a keen attention to detail
• Excellent people management skills
• Organized with excellent time management skills
• Ambitious and motivated to take on responsibility in an organization that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
• Willingness to travel extensively throughout Dhaka
Apply as soon as possible.
Watch out for: