For sale by Surma Consultant MEMBER 2 Nov 1:51 pmMalibag, Dhaka
MM2H Visa Permit Requirements
Applicants are required to comply with the following financial criteria upon successful submission of their MM2H application.
AGE LIQUID ASSETS MONTHLY HOUSE OPTION FIXED DEPOSIT
50+ RM350,000 RM10,000 NIL RM150,000
50- RM500,000 RM10,000 NIL RM300,000
Successful applicants are required to comply with the following financial Fixed Deposit placements upon receipt of the conditional approval letter from Malaysia Immigration Department.
Aged Below 50 years old
• Open a fixed deposit account of RM300,000.
• After a period of one year, the participant can withdraw up to RM150,000 for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia, medical purposes, rental, furniture, car purchase etc.
• Must maintain a minimum balance of RM150,000 from second year onwards and throughout stay in Malaysia under this Malaysia My Second Home programme.
Aged 50 years and Above
• Will either: - Open a fixed deposit account of RM150,000 OR - If full Government Pension of RM10,000 income is shown then no fixed deposit is required.
• After a period of one year, participant who fulfills the fixed deposit criteria can withdraw up to RM50,000 for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for
childrenin Malaysia, medical purposes, rental, furniture, car purchase etc.
• Participant must maintain a minimum balance of RM100,000 from the second year onwards and throughout his/her stay in Malaysia under this MM2H programme.
• Successful applicants need to open their fixed deposits in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) only.
• Participants need to obtain approval from Ministry of Tourism before proceeding to withdraw the fixed deposit.\
• Participants under this program may withdraw their entire fixed deposit anytime should they decide to terminate their stay in Malaysia under this program. However, they must obtain prior approval from the Ministry of Tourism.
New applicants who have purchased and owned residential property which has a PAID amount of RM1 million and above in Malaysia are eligible to apply for exemption from placing the full FD amount required of MM2H participants. They only have to comply with the basic financial requirement of FD of RM100,00 for over 50 & RM150,000 for under 50 respectively. This amount may not be withdrawn until the participants decide to terminate their participation in MM2Hprogramme.
New applicants have to observe the following conditions:
• The purchased residential property may be a fully completed unit or one under construction. For any property purchased, applicants aged below 50 and those aged 50 and above must produce copies of payments made to developers, amounting to a minimum of RM1,000,000. This amount does not include legal fees, transfer fees, commissions and any other related payments
• The property must cost a minimum of RM1 million OR
• Several properties totalling RM1 million and above can be accumulated for this exemption
• Properties must have been bought in the last 5 years only
MM2H visa permit Benefits & Incentives
• 10 year Social Visit Pass with Multiple Entry will be granted
• Stay as long as you wish & leave Malaysia anytime as you please
• Renewable after 10 years
Each participant is allowed to bring in his/her own car (used) or purchase a new locally-assembled car without having to pay import duty, excise duty and sales tax. However, they must apply for prior approval within the 6month / 1years time period given by the Finance Ministry and Ministry of International Trade and Industry. Participants are only allowed to sell their imported/locally purchased car after 2 years' stay on the MM2H programme by paying the prevailing duties).
Each applicant can apply for one maid subject to the prevailing guidelines of the Immigration Department.
MM2H participants are allowed to bring their children who are below 21 years old and not married as their dependants.
Tax Exemption is given to remittance of offshore pension fund into Malaysia & any other foreign funds transferred into Malaysia.
Business & Investment
You can own and actively run your own business, terms apply. Generally any MM2H visa holders can own their own business as Directors without the requirement of any Local Malaysians, terms apply.
Working Part Time
Over 50 year olds can work part time, terms apply.
• Import personal / household items, tax exempted
• Invest in local companies, share market & unit trusts
• Interest gained from bank fixed deposit is tax exempted
• Your parents can also join you as dependents under a renewable long term (6 monthly) visa
03 (Three) months from the date of Acceptance Letter.
Contact us at
51 Shahid Sangbadik Selina Parvin Road Malibagh,
Watch out for:
Peace through travels