Posted by Ingenious Group MEMBER30 Oct 9:07 amDhanmondi, Dhaka
Post: Manager/Coordinator (Event Management)
Job Description / Responsibility
• Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
· •Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
· •Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
· •Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
· •Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
· •Organize facilities and manage all event's details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
· •Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
· •Follow up with clients to arrange payment and, after the event, to evaluate the service provided
•Graduate in any discipline
•At least 2 year(s) in an Event Management Firm.
· •The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
•Age 18 to 30 year(s)
·•Event coordinators need to remain calm during crisis and the high pressure of an event in progress.
· •Good knowledge on event management
· •Ability to work with suppliers, contractors, employees, wait staff and many other parties at the same time.
· •Able to quickly solve the issue is required.
· •Must need Fluency In English reading, writing and speaking.
•Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
E-mail subject should be “Manager/Coordinator (Event Management)”.
Please email your CV
Official website- www.ingeniousgroupbd.com
Watch out for:
Innovating for you.