Posted by Abu Bakor Siddique VERIFIED 8 Nov 9:58 pmCox's Bazar, Chittagong Division
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
• To design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the resort
• To develop and administer marketing database which includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications, access to financial reports, etc.
• To create creative packages in order to boost reservation
• To establish relationship with corporate customer in order to create synergies and promotional activities.
• To establish all the strategy of (Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
• To establish marketing strategies to meet resort objectives
• To evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed.
• To manage the Marketing department budget. Delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget.
• To recommend appropriate policies regarding pricing, promotion, product and market evaluations and marketing plans
• To maintain and strengthen both the relationship and annual revenues with an existing account base through extensive account penetration
• To conduct resort presentations to Conference and Incentive Agents, corporate companies, diplomatic embassies, etc....
• To submit monthly Marketing Activity Reports.
• To negotiate and administer all marketing contracts
• To actively participate in the budgeting and forecasting process so that input is available ensuring targets are achievable and realistic with growths year on year.
• To operate within the annual budget guidelines, monitoring and controlling, on an ongoing basis, departmental costs to ensure performance against budget to maximum revenue and ensure profitability is achieved for the resort.
• To be part of the key business decisions making team within the resort controlling the optimum market mix according to budget, market conditions and recent forecasts.
• To prepare statistical performance as necessary. Be aware of market trends and competitive set, monitor and evaluate as necessary.
• Hold Regular meetings with the Sales, Reservations and Front Office team with regards to day to day rate strategies.
Bachelor in Marketing from any reputed University with Experience in Hotel & Resorts sector.
• 1 to 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Public Relation, Customer Support/Client Service, Corporate Marketing
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Hotel, Restaurant, Resort
• Age 20 to 30 year(s)
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
• Attend all hotel required meetings and training.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with a 3 star rated Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming.
• Comply with Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
• Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
Watch out for: