Posted by Augmedix BD Ltd. VERIFIED 1 Sep 12:59 pmDhanmondi, Dhaka
We are seeking full-time Documentation Specialists/Medical Scribes with a strong interest to work one on one with a variety of medical professionals and document the patient visit in the Electronic Health Record (EHR). As part of this team, you will have the ability to gain experience in different medical specialties while collaborating with a team of young, talented professionals working to revolutionize healthcare.
Documentation Specialists/Scribes create medical notes for providers remotely into the EHR from the Augmedix Scribe Center. Scribes are responsible for documenting the history of present illness, past medical and family history, review of systems, physical exam, diagnostic studies, and plan for the providers. Augmedix Documentation Specialists / Medical Scribe are also responsible for preparing charts and cards for the provider at the beginning of each day. Documentation Specialists / Medical Scribe will be required to learn the preferences for a variety of different providers / doctors and must pass assessments and quality checks on a regular basis in order to remain assigned to a provider / doctor.
· Assist physicians in documenting the patient's medical record EMR
· Navigate the EMR during assistance of patient care
· Assist physicians in a variety of specialties including primary care, orthopedics, rheumatology, etc.
· Must have fluency in English in spoken as well as creative writing skills
· Excellent spelling and typing skills
· Prior clinical experience such as volunteering, shadowing, clinical research, scribing, paramedic training, or being a medical assistant will be preferred
· Quick to pick up new technology
· Self-sufficient and quick to learn
· Successful completion of Augmedix Scribe Training Program (On the job training) within the prescribed timeframe is essential prior to confirmation of job
· Flexibility to work different shifts including nights.
· Having excellent computer skills is essential.
Daily Food Allowance
Opportunity for growth and promotion within Augmedix
Multitude of events, socials, networking opportunities
Opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds in healthcare technology.
Please send your CV via "Click to Apply" option
If you think, you are the right person for the above position, please send your Curriculum Vitae along with a recent passport size color photograph
Application Deadline: As Soon As possible.
Watch out for: