Posted by Helping Ants VERIFIED 6 Oct 4:59 pmUttara, Dhaka
About the position:
This position is responsible for administrating client data in PEGA systems. Experience in PEGA is mandatory for this position.
Job Nature: Full-time.
· Required Certified Pega System Architect with experience in implementing PEGA projects.
· Should have experience in designing and architecting PEGA solutions.
. Experience with Relational databases and concepts – Oracle SQL, PL/SQL etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Experience in implementing PEGA projects
· Minimum 1 year of experience in designing and architecting PEGA solutions
· Ability to engage with customer effectively
· Create functional Design, Construct Class Hierarchy and Object Models
· Design / Architect PEGA solution for clients
· Help create road map for the project
· Provide technical leadership to project team
· Derive and enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
· Provide technical leadership on PEGA project implementation.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments
Working Hour: 9 AM to 6 PM.
Working day: 5 days a week.
You will work in our brand new office in Uttara and be a part of the most exciting International outsourcing company in Bangladesh.
Send in your CV with a personal letter explaining:
1. Your proficiency and knowledge of PEGA
2. Define your travel distance to our office (Uttara).
Only candidates with very good English and experienced PEGA users will be short-listed. Candidates living close to Uttara are preferred.
We look forward to reading your resume.
Deadline: As soon as possible.
Watch out for: