Posted by Helping Ants VERIFIED 6 Oct 5:00 pmUttara, Dhaka
About the position:
3D Modeler for real-time visualization simulation application.
Low poly count optimized modeling for real life environment. Models must accurately depict the given environment. Working with textures, from drawing to applying (UV mapping) is required.
Experience using Blender, Maya or 3D Studio Max
- Working from blueprints and photographs to construct 3D models which are both visually appealing and accurate to real life.
- Drawing UV textures in Photoshop.
- Blender is the primary modeling tool, but Maya or 3D Studio Max can be as long as the models can be converted to COLLADA
- You must understand the importance of optimized real-time rendering mechanics and limitations. Polygons and materials effects must be limited which is why texture drawing is important to make a simple model look more appealing.
- Documents and communications will be done in English
- Experience with Architect offline/software rendering is NOT a plus. Do not send us your offline/software (high polygon count with more than 5000 polygons) rendered work.
• Game development or Artist equivalent education.
• Knowledge on Blender, Maya or 3D Studio is a must.
Job Nature: Full-time
• Minimum 1 year
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Graphic Design, 2D/3D real-time animation
Working Hour: 9 AM to 6 PM
Working day: 5 days in a week
You will work in our brand new office in Uttara and be a part of the most exciting International outsourcing company in Bangladesh.
Send in your CV with a personal letter explaining how comfortable you are using Blender and define your travel distance to office. Please add one of your work on Blender along with the cover letter.
Only candidates with very good English and experienced Blender users will be short-listed. Candidates living close to Uttara are preferred.
Apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to reading your resume.
Watch out for: