For sale by Ghuri MEMBER28 Sep 12:44 pmMotijheel, Dhaka
Singapore officially the Republic of Singapore, is a modern city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator. The country’s territory consists of the diamond-shaped main island, commonly referred to as Singapore Island in English and Pulau Ujong in Malay, and more than 60 significantly smaller islets.
Package Includes :
• Return Air tickets by Regent Airways with taxes
• Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer (SIC)
• 02 Nights double sharing accommodation at Hotel Clarimont/Broadway/Marisson/Cherry Loft 3* or Similar Hotel, Singapore
• 02 Breakfast
• 01 half day city tour
Package Excludes :
• Visa Fees & service charge per person BDT 4,000/-
• Lunch, Dinner
• Which is not mention in includes
Hotel Broadway / Similar
Address: Hotel Broadway, Singapore, Singapore
There is a vast array of accommodation categories and types offered by several hotels here in Singapore that suit all the budgets and preferences within the country for your travel leisure and needs. These hotels range from the least budget and affordable hotels up to the most expensive, luxury and boutique-style five star hotels. If you will let yourself to surf the internet and search for the good fine deal hotels in Singapore that offers great discounts for your lodging and staying purposes in Singapore, precisely, this will be your great advantage to choose the best for you.
• Business Centre.
• Car parking.
• Doctor on call.
• Room service.
• Hot / cold water.About Destination:National Orchid Garden, Singapore
The National Orchid Garden is located on the highest hill in the Singapore Botanic Gardens. Three hectares of carefully landscaped slopes provide a setting for over 1,000 species and 2,000 hybrids, with about 600 species and hybrids on display.
Little India, Singapore
Little India is, as the name promises, the centre for the large Indian community in Singapore. While a rather sanitized version of the real thing, Little India retains its distinct identity without degenerating into a mere tourist attraction and is one of the most colourful and attractive places to visit in Singapore.
Most tourists visit Sentosa Island. Even locals like my family and myself pay a visit to Sentosa at least once a year. It’s definitely an ideal playground for people on family vacation. Plan for at least a day’s sightseeing in Sentosa.
Day 01 : Dhaka–Singapore :
• Depart for Singapore at 1430hrs
• Upon arrival at 2015hrs
• Transfer to hotel.
• Afternoon free for self activity
• Overnight stay at hotel
Day 02 : Singapore :
• Breakfast at Hotel
• Enjoy half day city tour
• Overnight at hotel
Day 03 : Singapore-Dhaka :
• Take breakfast at hotel
• Free time up to lunch
• Depart for Dhaka at 2115hrs
• Arrive Dhaka at 2330hrs
• Back to your sweet home & end the trip
Flight Schedule :
• Every week 4 flights (Sunday, Tuesday, Thuesday & Friday)
Terms and Conditions
• Cost based on Twin sharing Per person
• Extra Person / Child with Bed (CWB) sharing the Room on mattress.
• All Transfer & Sightseeing will be done as per the vehicle details mentioned
• Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
• Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged 75% as per child no bed (CNB).
• Children below 5 years charge only Airfare & visa fees.
• Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked for
• Plan as per the details mentioned in the Itinerary.
**Note : The Costing will be based on Per Person Basis.
Watch out for:
More ads from Ghuri