For sale by Global Visa Consultant Ltd24 Nov 2:51 pmUttara, Dhaka
+++ STUDY IN AUSTRALIA +++
Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world. Many international students choose to study there because of high quality of education, friendly natives, and the cultural diversity. Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees, so international students can choose between universities, vocational education, and English language training. If necessary, it is easy for students to move between qualification levels and from institution to another.
Australia’s standard of living is amongst the highest in the world. Living expenses and tuition costs are considerably lower in Australia than they are in the United States and United Kingdom. International students are able to work part while they study, allowing them to offset their living costs. There is also the possibility of scholarships, which can help to lower the cost of studying in Australia for international students.
We are working with 50 Institutes and Universities of Australia, which are located at Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin and Canberra. So you can choose your Institute or University according to your choice of destination.
AUSTRALIA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Undergraduate/ Bachelors
GPA: S.S.C & H.S.C GPA 3.5 MINIMUM
• IELTS: 6.00
• Post Graduate/ Masters
GPA: S.S.C & H.S.C GPA 3.5 & BACHELOR’S-3.00 MINIMUM
• IELTS: 6.5
THE RANGE OF COURSE COSTS IN AUS$:
• Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) - $4,000 to $22,000
• Undergraduate Bachelor Degree - $15,000 to $33,000
• Postgraduate Masters Degree - $20,000 to $37,000
• Doctoral Degree - $14,000 to $37,000
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION FOR AUSTRALIA:
1. Is there a deadline for applying?
Ans: No deadlines for admissions.
2. IS GRE/GMAT or IELTS/TOEFL is required for admission?
Ans: Yes, IELTS/ TOFEL is mandatory for the admission.
3. How much it will take to get the offer letter?
Ans: It takes minimum 1 week and maximum 2 to 3 weeks to get offer letter.
4. Can I work on campus?
Ans: Yes, you can work both on-campus and off-campus.
5. How many working hours will I probably work each week?
Ans: You are entitled to work 20hrs a week. In vacations 40hrs.
6. How much is the bank statement required for applying ?
Ans: 50% of the fess should be paid, and the other 50% of the fees + 1yr living expenses should be shown in the bank statement.
7. How much tuition fee I have to pay before and after getting /Offer letter?
Ans: 1st year or semester fees have to be paid before .
8. Can apply for Dependent ?
9. How can apply as a dependent ?
Ans: You will require showing additional fund in the bank which supports their living expenses.
10. Can my spouse get the wok permit there?
11. How much duration work permit will spouse get there?
Ans: Your spouse can work till the duration of the study program of the student.
12. Can I apply work permit after completing my studies?
Ans: Yes, student who has completed his Bachelors or Masters program are entitled for 2 yrs work permit after the study program.
For more details, please feel to call us or ad us by Whatsapp, Viber.
**** With Best Regards ****
GLOBAL CONSULTANT LTD.
Office Address : AMIN TOWER,
Flat # B1(2nd Floor), House # 4,
Road # 1/A, Sector # 9,
UTTARA, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
(Opposite of Mascot Plaza).
Skype ID: globalvisa.consultant
(Govt. Approved License No: 01-14859)
Watch out for: