For sale by NETGLOBAL EDUCATION COUNSELLING MEMBER 6 Dec 3:38 pmDhanmondi, Dhaka
WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND?
New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education. It offers a safe learning environment which provides excellent study opportunities and support services for international students. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments. Students get PR after study. For admission in New Zealand, IELTS is not mandatory and Tuition fees will be sent after A.I.P. (VISA Approval). New Zealand Embassy is in India. So, Student's paper will be sent through currier for Visa processing.
SUBJECTS: BBA, MBA, IT, EEE, Civil, Aeronautical Eng. Aviation Eng. Accounting, Resource Management Agriculture, Mph, , Tourism, Hospitality, Hotel Management, Health Management, Sports Management, Arts and design, Interior design, Nursing, etc.
Admission Fees : 10000/-
Medical Fees : 2000/- or 5000/-
Tuition Fees & Others : 1 year (App NZ$ 14,000 to 17,000)
Embassy Fees : US$ 240
Service Charge : 1,00,000/-
DD Charge : App. 1500/-
DHL : App. 6000/-
Air Ticket : App. 70000/-
NECESSARY PAPERS FOR ADMISSION:
1. All Academic Certificate & Mark Sheet Photocopy.
2. Passport Photocopy.
3. Color Photographs 2 Copies. (Size 35X45 mm)
4. IELTS Result Sheet Photocopy (If Required):
5. Job Certificate (If Required).
6. Police Clearance Certificate
EVIDENCE OF FUNDS:
Following Evidence of Funds are acceptable:
Education Loan Sanction Letter.
Latest bank statements for the past 6 months (for Savings/Current).
Public Provident Fund/Employers Provident Fund Accounts.
Post Office Accounts.
National Saving Certificates.
** Anybody can be student's sponsor (max 3 persons).
* To avoid Source of Income papers students are advised to take Education Loan
Easy Way to Fly New Zealand:
1. Admission/Registration/Offer Letter
2. Medical Test
3. File Processing (Preparing for file Submission)
4. Submit file to TT Service in Kolkata
5. Approval In Principal (A.I.P.)
6. Deposit Tuition Fees & Other Fees to the College for 1 year
7. Submit Original Passport with others necessary documents In TT Service Kolkata
9. Service Charge
Watch out for:
We make your tomorrow
More ads from NETGLOBAL EDUCATION COUNSELLING