For sale by Silver Wave Tours Ltd MEMBER 7 Nov 5:16 pmBanani, Dhaka
Tour to Sundarbans from Dhaka
Day-1: Leave Dhaka at 22:30 by AC Night Coach for Khulna. Overnight drive.
Day-2: Arrival at Khulna in the early morning, and will be transferred to our boat “M. V. KOKILMONI”. Immediately after board-on the boat, start cruising towards the Sundarbans Forest. We’ll arrive at Kotka around 17:00 hrs. In the late afternoon, we’ll enjoy hiking in the Kotka forest area to see wild life and forest. Back to the boat in the evening and will overnight at Kotka on the boat.
Day-3: Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat to see the wildlife and feel the forest from very close. After breakfast, Jungle walk till Kotka Beach, etc will be offered. At around 12:00 hrs start cruising towards Kochikhali wildlife sanctuary, upon arrival, Jungle walk near forest office. Bar – B – Q dinner & overnight will be on the boat at Kochikhali.
Day-4: Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat. After Boat trip,
We’ll start from Kochikhali for Khulna. Arrive at Khulna in the evening. After dinner, leave the vessel & drive back to Dhaka by a/c coach. (Overnight drive)
Day-5: Upon arrival at Dhaka in the morning, end the tour.
1. Tk. 12,500.00 per person for Bangladeshi nationals.
2. (Child 2-10 years): 30% less than the adult price.
3. Child below 02 years will not be charged.
*** For foreign guests Tk. 5,200.00 per person will be added with quoted price.
1. Dhaka-Khulna-Dhaka AC Bus ticket.
2. Cruise inside the Forest with M.V.KOKILMONI
3. Accommodation in our cruiser on twin sharing basis
4. All meals from day2 breakfast - day4 dinner.
5. All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
6. Small country boat to make trips inside small canals/creeks.
7. Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
8. BAR-B-Q dinner on the last night inside the forest.
9. Forest fees, permission & armed forest guard from the forest department
10. An accompanied English speaking Guide during the trip.
1. Drinks both hard and soft.
2. Items of personal nature and items not mentioned above.
3. Fees for the video & still cameras of the guests.
Watch out for:
For those who Explore