1. Understanding the client's needs and develop a design concepts according to that.
2. Conducting feasibility studies of the project & Prepare BOQ.
3. Preparing detail working drawings including floor plan, ceiling and furniture plan, furniture design, electrical drawing, 3D modeling, etc. of the project.
4. Coordinate with the site engineer and follow-up on the project.
1. Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
2. Bachelor's degree in architecture from any reputed university.
At least 2 year(s)
** Interior Design * Fresher’s are also encouraged to apply.
1. Should have experience in Auto CAD 2D, 3D Max, V-Ray lighting, and related graphical software.
2. Must have ability to provide solutions within the constraints of space & budget.
3. Must have proper knowledge of the interior decoration materials.
4. Familiarity with building codes and design standards is also required.
5. Should have strong written, oral, and visual communication skills.
Gender: male or female