Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, Commercial
পোস্ট করা হয়েছে ০৫ জুলাই ১১:৩৩ পিএম, বনানী, ঢাকাআবেদন করার সময়সীমা শেষ
Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners. At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging. We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Key responsibilities and duties:
● Manage the sourcing team’s Key Performance Indicators & deliverable.
● Provide key insights to management and helping to formulate strategies to attain
leadership position in the market.
● Evaluate potential members based on quality & suitability of products, best possible
price, volume of discounts and delivery standards.
● Source and develop new members, while retaining existing members.
● Establish relationships with members to achieve sustainable business advantage.
● Renegotiate, renew and discontinue member agreements as and when required.
● Proactively ensure members’ products are promoted through online campaigns.
● Plan & distribute targets to the team.
● Collaborate with various departments to ensure achievement of common goal.
● Hold up to the culture and policies of Bikroy in the stationed sales office.
● Manage employee turnover to as minimal as possible.
● Perform responsibilities as and when assigned by the Company.
● Work Experience: 4-7 years of working experience in e-commerce business industries.
● BBA/MBA from Any reputed educational institution
● Should have experience in Commercial/ Purchase, Purchase Procurement, Supply Chain.
● Needs good knowledge of Google G Suite, Microsoft Excel and Windows-based computer applications
● Has to be Target driven and self-motivated
● Team player and able to work independently as well
PF, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.