We are a diverse, fully distributed team from around the world, working toward a shared vision to raise the standard of trust online.
Join our team as a C# Developer to help shape the technology that powers our products.
As part of our growing team, you will collaborate with team members at all levels to identify and close major gaps in our products. Examples of projects you might work on include: development of consumer privacy applications on Windows, including building new features, driving improvements, and owning product maintenance.
We empower our team to be self-directed and self-motivated in their work. If you'd thrive in that environment, and our core values resonate with you -- build trust, question assumptions, and validate direction -- you'll fit right in!
What you will do:
• Lead projects from proposal through postmortem, assessing vague problems, proposing high impact solutions, and executing them against a set of success criteria.
• Help develop consumer privacy applications on Windows
• Be an expert at the company in C# and the Windows application development ecosystem.
• Step up to resolve product issues, large and small.
• Own major application features and take responsibility for their maintenance and improvement over time.
• Collaborate with peers remotely during product brainstorms, technical design discussions, and code reviews.
• Write pragmatic, performant, and testable code that works consistently across devices.
What we are looking for:
• Advanced level of .NET core expertise.
• Advanced level of WPF expertise
• Experience working for at least one large, consumer-facing Windows desktop application, serving hundreds of thousands or millions of users.
• Experience participating in technical architecture decisions for complex products.
• Deep understanding of MV* concepts.
• Comfortable learning new languages and ideas.
• Experience collaborating with product/design to build polished consumer facing products.
• Exceptional project management skills.
• Creative problem solvers and risk takers. You like to take initiative to push projects forward and know when to involve others.
We are not leverage any recruiting agencies or services for this role. Instead, we work directly with each candidate throughout a unique hiring process that we've built to reflect our company culture.
We provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by state, or local laws.
If you think you might thrive in this environment, we would love to hear from you. Use the application to apply!
1. Apply for a position. If your application is a good match, We will invite you to a brief call.
2. Complete projects. Should both sides continue, we'll gauge your skills through a couple of short, paid projects.
3. Meet our team During the process, we'll connect several times to learn more about you and discuss how we work.
4. Hop onboard! If all goes well, we’ll make you an to join our team!
Please note that:
• A successful candidate will be subject to a background check.
• By applying for this role, you confirm that information submitted is accurate and that you understand falsification is cause for denial of employment or termination.