Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Job Purpose: Responsible for enriching our websites with new blog posts and assigned articles.
• Writing new SEO-friendly Blog and articles
• Research product processes or ideas and generates meaningful written content
• Researching trending topics within a variety of industries
• Edit and proof-read all written collateral to maintain proper grammar and structure
• related copywriting tasks as assigned
• Excellent comprehensive writing skills
• Fluent in English & Bengali
• Self-starter and ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to write for brand voices
• Must be experienced in using Microsoft Word, Google Docs and applications.
• Experience with social media and digital marketing tools will be helpful.
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
• Students from English/ Mass Media & Communication/ Marketing backgrounds, with a flair for research & writing preferred.
• Students from educational backgrounds with experience in similar field are also encouraged to apply
• Prior job experience is not mandatory.
Location: Work from home
Salary: Depending on the number of words generated per article
Interested candidates are requested to:
1. Apply on the website (https://bikroy/bikroyjobs ) by creating a Candidate profile
2. Attach soft CV (.pdf/ .docx file)
Shortlisted candidates will need to share sample write-ups, on assigned articles. Selected candidates will receive relevant on-the-job as well as “SEO-Friendly Article Writing” Training.
Applications open till April 10, 2