Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Establish good relation with corporate and Human Resources oriented companies
- Design activities to ensure quality Candidates sourcing
- Ensure quality service to existing members and control churn
- Establish strong and long term relationships with corporate partners.
- Establish an efficient team which can ensure achievement of targets
- Making sure the collection deposits are done properly
- Prepare Client Visit and Customer Calls Plan
- Prepare attendance and KPI report on a monthly basis
- Make sure KPI and other reporting sheet are accurate and up to date
- Other sales and marketing activities assigned by the Supervisor to increase overall revenue
- Ensure that business owners purchases premium and paid products from Bikroy
- Perform according to monthly defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Conduct daily and weekly reporting to your manager
- Work on different projects assigned by Bikroy management
Minimum Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing
• Minimum 01-03 years of experience
• Team player and has the ability to work independently as well
• Strong communication skills
• Confident and assertive with the ability to execute
PF, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.