Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
● Take ownership of Existing Members Service & Payment collections.
● Provide the best customer support & actively ensure they don’t get churned out.
● Service Calling & Payment reminder/collection calls as per SLA.
● Solve Members queries/complaint with precision resilience & maintain Bikroy’s image intact - Ad post support, Ad post reminder, Free voucher usage reminder, Renewal calls & payment follow up, Solve ad post/service related issues with coordination with support teams
● Actively contribute in Revenues part - Voucher sales to members, Upselling, Total Membership Revenue.
● Any other quarterly priorities assigned by Management
BBA/ MBA from reputed university. Major in Marketing
Required skills & experience:
● 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
● Telesales, Aftersales, Contact center (with sales target) experiences are mandatory
● Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel & Email usage
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.