Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Key responsibilities and duties:
● Identify prospective employers for staffing solutions.
● Responsible for Staff Solution project coordination, providing after sales support to all existing staff solution deals done by other field sales.
● Responsible for achieving staffing solutions monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
● Interview candidates to assess and ensure qualification match and fit for employers.
● Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process.
● Set appointments and visits: make presentations to new and existing Companies.
● Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications.
● Coordinate recruitment services for companies. Create shortlisted candidates through advertising in our portal and from the PPC campaign response sheet.
● Prepares and circulates vacancy announcements, develops assessment tools, evaluates applications, arranges and participates in interviews and makes recommendations to the client; prepares job offers for successful candidates.
● Create, manage and update a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) of clients on a day to day basis.
● MBA with concentration in HRM / Master Degree from a recognized institute will be given preference.
● 2 - 3 Years. Candidates who has experience as recruiter/ head hunter will get preference.
● Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
● Must have Can-do attitude & Self-motivated
● Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
● Basic computer skills, and experience the Microsoft word, excel & PowerPoint
PF, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.