Executive/ Senior Executive, Corporate Sales
পোস্ট করা হয়েছে ৩০ জুন ৮:০২ পিএম, বনানী, ঢাকাআবেদন করার সময়সীমা শেষ
Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners. At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging. We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Job purpose: The person is responsible for selling online banners by identifying prospects and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
Key responsibilities and duties:
● Identify opportunities, produce leads and increase the sales volume as per the assigned monthly target.
● Establish strong and long term relationships with potential clients (corporate & amp; agencies).
● Day to day ad sales operations such as cold call, negotiation, closing sales, etc.
● Other sales and marketing activities assigned by line manager to increase overall revenue of Bikroy.
• Work Experience: 3 - 4 years in corporate sales. Candidates from agency background will get preference.
• Must have strong communication skills
• Must have proficiency with Excel, word and power point
• Target driven and self-motivated
• Proactive and good analytical skills
• Team player and able to work independently as well
PF, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.