Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk). We are backed 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Target driven & perform according to monthly defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
· Problem solving skills, grow market prospects by doing both market visits & outbound callings.
· Responsible for selling memberships, promotional services to top brands/ renewed vehicle dealers and ensuring smoother payment collections by maintaining min service (ad post support, cycle calling, payment reminders, solving queries etc.) SLA’s.
· Establish strong and long term relationships with top corporate clients/ dealers with having proactive contribution of departments revenue realization.
· Work with top layer KAM clients and ascertain to nurture all the leads and scale up existing business to optimum level as per business requirements with following management priorities.
· Accountable on keeping Bikroy image intact while dealing with top KAM clients by taking entire ownerships.
· BBA/ MBA from a public or private university with a major in marketing.
Min 1-2 Year experience in B2B, B2C sales, marketing and corporate sales will have advantages too. Experienced candidate in KAM role (inbound/ outbound/ direct sales) in Automotive company/ Telco/ MNC/ Bank will have additional advantages
· Experience in client relationship management, a proven track record of building productive client relationships.
· Team player and the capacity to work under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
. Excellent oral & written communication skills and must have the knowledge of Google sheet, Google docs & Microsoft office program.
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.
- আবেদন করার পূর্বে কোম্পানি এবং চাকরিটি সম্পর্কে খোঁজ খবর নিন
- অপব্যবহার হতে পারে এমন কোনো তথ্য দিবেন না
- কোন ধরনের অগ্রীম ফি পেমেন্ট করবেন না
- ইন্টারভিউ এর জন্য অনেক দূরে কিংবা প্রত্যন্ত অঞ্চলে যাবেন না