Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Job purpose: Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience We’re looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail. Come work for the Largest Marketplace in Bangladesh and learn from some of the best in the business.
Nature: Paid Internship
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Create and design web, print and digital materials as per campaign/client’s brief
• Retouch and manipulate images
• Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
• Ensure creative materials undergo reviews by colleagues as per policy
• Collaborate with marketing department and other departments to support marketing and sales team efforts.
• Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
• Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
• Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
• Adhere to brand guidelines
• Execute other activities assigned by the line manager
• Bachelor or Master degree, in any discipline
• Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Strong creative and analytical skills
• Compelling portfolio of graphic design work