পোস্ট করা হয়েছে ২৭ জুলাই ৫:১৮ পিএম, বনানী, ঢাকাআবেদন করার সময়সীমা শেষ
Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners. At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging. We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Internship Type: Paid
• Do shadow of Field Sales
• Do shadow of After Sales
• Work on online database
• Work on market search data
• Work on acquisition campaigns
• Key focus on achieving KPI targets
• Savvy Communicator; Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Should have strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills
• Should have a good knowledge on Microsoft Software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Database related programs.
• Knowing Google Sheet/Docs & PPT work, which will give you great advantages
• BBA/MBA, Major in Marketing will be preferred.