Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Job Purpose: Responsible for the ecommerce operations.
Key responsibilities and duties:
● Responsible for the order booking in 3pl logistics panel as well as informed the merchants accordingly.
● Ensuring timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
● Monitoring 3PL provider SLA performance
● Manage day to day logistics issues
● Follow and adhere to established business processes. Align operational process with Outsourced Logistics Operations providers. Identify opportunities for process improvements which result in increased service level performance and/or minimize costs
● Ensure completion and retention of documents including products received/ Returned. Records should be kept up to date in organized manner.
● Ensure the merchants payment disbursed timely.
● To provide reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and merchants.
● Work on different projects assigned by Bikroy.com management
BBA/Honors from reputed University. Degree in Supply Chain will be preferred.
Junior Executive: Minimum 1 year of experience in warehouse and inventory management
Executive: At least 2 -3 years of experience in relevant field
● Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
● Strong communication skills, both written and oral English language skills
● To follow written and verbal instruction Ability
● Understanding of the supply chain, including common obstacles and effective solutions.
PF, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.