Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
● Assist in developing and managing a pool of product suppliers/sellers for e-commerce.
● Negotiate prices & payment terms for bulk purchase.
● Assist preparing content for product along with finding proper creative for product.
● Ensuring content guidelines and image guidelines are being followed during product listing.
● Adopt changes of product prices and negotiate update product portfolio accordingly.
● Develop and follow up product sampling with suppliers/sellers.
● Assist in evaluating bid(s) against set attributes by preparing comparative statement(s).
● Assist in ensuring quality of the materials and products before final delivery.
● To communicate with suppliers/sellers through email, phone and other media.
● To collect quotations and prepare comparative statements for management decisions.
● Monitor & focus changes in product demand, determine quantity & timing of deliveries.
● Seek & partner with reliable vendors and suppliers/sellers.
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
● Commercial/ Purchase, Purchase Procurement, Supply Chain
● The applicants should have working experience in the following business industries: e-commerce for 1-2 years .
● Needs good knowledge of Google G Suite, Microsoft Excel and Windows-based computer applications
PF, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.