MQ-8 gas sensor sensitive material used in clean air conductivity is lower tin dioxide (SnO2). When the sensor is present in the environment in which the combustible gas, the sensor conductivity increases with the concentration of combustible gases in air increases. Using a simple circuit can be converted to the change in conductivity of the gas concentration with the corresponding output signal. MQ-8 hydrogen gas sensor is of high sensitivity, the monitoring of the other hydrogen-containing gas is also very satisfactory. The sensor can detect a variety of hydrogen-containing gas, in particular, city gas, is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications.
● With a signal output instructions and dual signal output (TTL level output and analog output)
● TTL output valid signal for low level (when the low output electric signal lights at 4. ordinary times, can be directly pick up SCM)
● Suitable for domestic or industrial hydrogen leak on a monitoring device.
● Analog 0-5V voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
● High sensitivity to hydrogen
● Can be resistant to ethanol steam, LPG (petroleum), smoke interference
● Has a long service life and reliable stability
● With quick response recovery features
● The sensor is powered, needs to warm up around 20S, measured data becomes stable, the sensor fever is a normal phenomenon, because the internal heating wire, when hot is not normal
● The highest concentration of voltage is around 4V
● Power (current): 150mA
● DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
● AO output: 0.1-0 .3 V (relatively clean)
● Main Chip: LM393