Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
The candidate will be involved in corporate sales & finding new business opportunities and potential clients for the company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• To acquisition new clients.
• Planning and achievement of company's monthly, yearly target, including good knowledge of developing business growth area.
• Creates necessary Presentation for new clients.
• Develop and manage creative digital advertising strategies to build a lasting digital connection with clients.
• Coordinate closely with relevant teams (i.e. sales, marketing, content writing and technical) to plan and execute effective campaigns.
• Conduction routine tasks assigned by the management and providing feedback to the management as per company requirement. Compile reports for management showing the KPI.
• Day to day ad sales operations like negotiation, sales close, team management etc.
• Credit Collections as per targets define.
• Graduate or MBA from Reputed University, Major in Marketing is preferable.
• At least 3 year(s) experience.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): B2B sales, Business Development, Business Marketing, Service sales, Advertisement Sales.
• Strong Presentation skill
• Should have strong communication and negotiation skills
• Should have a good knowledge on Microsoft Software; Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook and Database related programs.
PF, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus