Position: Tour Officer for immediate appointment in a reputed Travel & Tour Company.
Job Description / Responsibility:
Manage / handle all Tour related business functions. Maintain day to day record of all business activities and documents etc.
Preparing Tour Packages, Costing & Tour Plan.
Marketing, Sales of Tour Packages and Sales Promotion.
Full responsibilities of running the Tour business independently.
Prepare Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports and Statements of all business activities in MS Excel.
Perform any other job assigned by the authority time to time.
Maintaining good relationship with passengers, clients, customers, Tour Operators, Tour Guides and colleagues.
Keep record of all business documents, files and folders well protected, appropriately and in order.
Qualifications & Experiences:
1. Minimum H.S.C., Bachelor Degree / MBA is preferred.
2. Minimum 2-3 years experience in a reputed Tour / Holidaying Company. Should have through knowledge in preparing Tour Packages & Tour Plan, Tour Operating, Tour Guiding, Hotel Booking, Marketing and Sales of Tour Packages, Visa Processing etc.
3. Must have excellent Computer skills, especially master in MS Excel (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Internet, e-mail etc.).
4. Excellent in both spoken & written English.
5. Excellent inter-personal & communication skills.
6. Must be a team player.
7. Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy in maintaining data.
8. Must be honest, sincere and hard-working.
9. Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
10. Ability to work independently and accurately without direct supervision
11. Ability to lead & motivate the subordinates.
Age: 25-40 years.
Note: The position is exclusively for Male
Only Male candidates having above qualifications and experience are requested to call for primary selection. Primary selected candidates will be advised to come for Walk-in Interview for final selection at:
Labib Travels & Tours
Oriental Trade Centre (4th Floor),
69/1, Purana Paltan Line, VIP Road,