• Preparing, Maintaining and Entering Bank related transactions and Bank reconciliation.
• Prepare all kind of vouchers, work order and maintain cheque Register.
• Manage and review billing processes (Accounts Payable/receivable)
• Ensure timely data entry in the electronic Accounting System & reporting
• Maintain Receipt and payment Voucher
• Maintain Inventory Management System
• Cash book maintain & cash control
• Sound knowledge on Vat, Customs & Tax related issues
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation
• Ensure all sales revenues & collection properly and deposit them in the respective bank account
• Responsible for the company's cost management, cost forecasting, cost control, accounting, analysis and assessment, Reduce consumption and save costs to improve the company's profitability, Create, organize and implement financial budget.
• Ensure proper monitoring of each and every transaction
• Prepare Monthly sales report & profit and loss statement
• Prepare salary sheet
• Ensure all types of Hr & admin related work like recruitment, Leave, Job advertisement
• Ensure all types of work accounts & admin related work assign by management.
• Maintain proper coordination with other departments.
• MBA in Accounting, Finance or Master's in Commerce
Experience Required :
• Minimum 2 Years or Fresher can apply.
• Able to work under Pressure
• Be honest
• Computer skill is a must.
Salary range : To be mention by the Applicant/ Negotiable