• Ensure all services supplied by public utilities or contracted 3rd parties are supplied according to the requirements of the organization.
• Liaison with concerned Government body to accomplish the requirement of the organization within the time frame.
• Ensure proper consumption of utilities & stationery.
• Managing day-to-day operations of the office.
• Maintain work ethics in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
• Monitor & supervise all the staff in the branch.
• Ensuring cleanliness and hygiene within the office premises.
• Managing the requirements of Identity cards, SIM Cards, Mobile handsets and work-stations as per policy.
• Contributes to the overall success of the Facilities Management & performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Organizing and maintaining files and records Screening calls receiving & directing calls.
• Travel and meeting arrangements. Performing other general clerical duties as required from time to time.
• Excellent understanding of Office Functioning and Department Segregation.
• Routing Office Correspondence
• Should be self-driven with an ability to perform and deliver in individual capacity.
• Should be well versed with email etiquette.
• Making sure to Demonstrate Professional and Polite Responses in all Tele-conversations.
Employment Status: Full-time
• Bachelor degree in any discipline
• Skills Required: MS Office, Strong organizational and communication skills. Ability to multitask
• 5 year(s)
• Age 25 to 35 years
• Only males are allowed to apply
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good Command in English, both written and verbal is mandatory.
• Should have typing speed & Strong Microsoft office skills.
• Email communication
Job Location: Dhaka
• Masters from any reputed University
Salary: Negotiable subject to expertise & experience.