Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk). We are backed 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
• Responsible for achieving the monthly sales target in driving sales. Prepare daily/weekly/monthly client visit plan and strictly follow the prepared plan.
• Responsible for building relationship approach to the prospective customers.
• Creates necessary Presentation for new clients.
• Develop and manage creative digital advertising strategies to build a lasting digital connection with clients.
• Coordinate closely with relevant teams (i.e. sales, marketing, content writing and technical) to plan and execute effective campaigns.
• Conduction routine tasks assigned by the management and providing feedback to the management as per company requirement. Compile reports for management showing the KPI.
• Day to day ad sales operations like negotiation, sales close, team management etc.
Graduate or MBA in any subject from reputed University.
• Total 5-7 years of work experience in a similar field. Team lead experience is required.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): B2B sales, Business Development, Business Marketing, Service sales, Advertisement Sales.
• Strong Presentation skill
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in a deadline-driven environment.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.