Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Develop & maintain business relationships with a portfolio of Realestate Developers
● Expand the relationships with New & Existing Developers by continuously proposing business solutions
● Act as Account Manager for assigned Members, ensure they get the best service & Upsell them
● Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
● Prepare & update regular KPI reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
● Collaborating to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling different products of Bikroy.com
● Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
● Ensure Monthly/ Quarterly KPI’s (acquisition & revenue targets) are met as per the department’s expectation
● Any other tasks/projects assigned by the line manager
BBA/ MBA from a public or private university with having major in marketing.
● 5-6 years Corporate/B2B sales experience required. Experience from real estate companies are preferred.
● Team management experience would be an added advantages
● Willing to travel extensive inside Dhaka & Outside Dhaka
● Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
● Excellent sales & interpersonal relationship skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
● Basic computer skills, and experience the Microsoft word, excel & PowerPoint
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.