Established in 2012, Bikroy is the easiest listing platform where you can buy and sell anything, and the number one portal for entry-level and part-time jobs. Our mission is to empower lives through fast and safe buying and selling facilities for everyone, creating sustainable value for the community.
With 200+ employees with 6 offices in major cities of Bangladesh, we work continuously to enhance trade, entrepreneurship, and innovation across the country. The highlights of our portfolio include Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs ikman, the top listing platform in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk). We are backed by 3 investors - Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital, and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow forward together with our talented team members. We are committed to offering career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse and inclusive work environment. We encourage creativity and strive to provide the surroundings to achieve great things at work.
Bikroy actively ensures equal participation of all genders in the workplace. We want to work with smart, passionate, and driven people who want to deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and an exciting work environment.
Responsible for acquiring new business from potential clients & team management.
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Develop & maintain business relationships with a portfolio of corporate clients.
● Expand the relationships with New & Existing clients by continuously proposing business solutions
● Act as Account Manager for assigned Members, ensure they get the best service & Upsell them
● Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
● Prepare & update regular KPI reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
● Collaborating to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling different products of Bikroy.com
● Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
● Ensure Monthly/ Quarterly KPI’s (acquisition & revenue targets) are met as per the department’s expectation
● Any other tasks/projects assigned by the line manager
BBA/MBA from Reputed Educational Institutions. Majoring in Marketing is preferred.
5-6 years Corporate/B2B sales experience required
● Team management experience would be an added advantages
● Willing to travel extensive inside Dhaka & Outside Dhaka
● Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
● Excellent sales & interpersonal relationship skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
● Basic computer skills, and experience the Microsoft word, excel & PowerPoint
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.