Established in 2012, Bikroy is the easiest listing platform where you can buy and sell anything, and the number one portal for entry-level and part-time jobs in Bangladesh. With 200+ employees with 6 offices in major cities, we continuously work to facilitate trade, entrepreneurship and innovation with an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs ikman, the top listing platform in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk). We want to build great online experiences for people and have a good time doing it.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow forward together with our talented team members. We are committed to offering career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Bikroy actively ensures equal participation of all genders in the workplace. We want to work with smart, passionate, and driven people who want to deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and an exciting work environment.
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Job Grade: Senior Executive (L2)/ Assistant Manager
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Daily visit to Develop & maintain good relationships with a portfolio of Corporate houses, Brands & generate New Business for the company.
● Expand Business from Existing Active Clients by continuously proposing customize business solutions.
● Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams, Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
● Collaborating to maximize Revenue by up-selling or cross-selling different product/solution of Bikroy.
● Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
● Prepare & update regular KPI reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
● Planning and presenting report/result with Vertical lead on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives
● Ensure Monthly/ Quarterly KPI’s (acquisition & revenue targets) are met as per the department’s expectation
● Take Ownership of Companies Revenue Generating New Projects & Ensure More growth for the Vertical
BBA/MBA from Reputed Educational Institutions. Majoring in Marketing is preferred.
04 - 06 Years of corporate sales experience is preferred from FMCG, E-commerce, Sales Driven Multinational Companies, Mobile Device, MFS, Logistics etc.
● Strong sales and key account management skills.
● Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
● Analytical and strategic thinking abilities
● Tech-savvy with knowledge of CRM tools and sales management software
● Strong time management and organizational skills
● Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & Life Insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus