Job Description / Responsibility
• Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs.
• Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients.
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients.
• Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
• Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
Step 1: Company provide a short term training course (15 days)
Training agenda for Call Center:
• Conduct call center IT training for HSC/Graduate/ Diploma level students.
• How about Call Center Basic information
• Assist Head Trainer conducting Training Session
• Assist Checking Exam Papers
• Ability to conduct training on MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, MS Access, Photoshop,
• Illustrator, Outlook Express etc. but Assist the Head Trainer and provide necessary support regarding student's admission, campaign for student and social issues.
Step 2: Note -- Only eligible candidate from training are got the job.
Highly encourage to apply Fresh HSC/Graduate/ Diploma level students.