1. Ride bicycles or motorcycle or use public transports in order to reach destinations to deliver
documents or parcels.
2. Load vehicles with listed goods, ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions with
3. Unload and sort items collected along delivery routes.
4. Receive documents and/or parcels to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names,
addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via web portal
(www.nrbxpress.com), cell phone, two-way radio, or in person.
5. Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering goods.
6. Deliver documents and parcels, such as newspapers, documents, and packages, between
establishment departments, and to other establishments and private homes, corporate houses.
7. Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
8. Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments (COD basis).
9. Record information, such as items received and delivered and recipients' responses to messages
from and to Operations Control Center (OCC).
10. Perform routine maintenance on delivery bicycles/vehicles, such as monitoring spare parts
workability and replenishing faulty parts.
11. Call by cell phone in order to deliver verbal messages.
12. Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
13. Perform general office or clerical work such as filing materials, operating duplicating machines etc.
14. Collect, seal, and stamp outgoing mail, using postage meters and envelope sealers.
15. Unload goods from large trucks, and load them onto smaller delivery vehicles and bicycle.
Salary – 8,000 to 12,000 (Conditional)
1. Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented
through spoken words and sentences.
2. Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will
3. Written Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will
4. Written Comprehension - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in
Knowledge, Experience, Education:
1. Transportation - Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
2. Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
3. Bengali Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the Bangla language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.