Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Grow corporate client base, excellent relationship with the corporate Admin/ HR’s, responsible for new membership business acquisition, existing top member retention & selling promotional services for Bikroy.com JOBs vertical.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Target driven & perform according to monthly defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
· Daily client visits, ERP reporting & cold calling & problem solving skills etc.
· Responsible for selling memberships, staff solution product & promotional services to top corporates/ renewed companies and ensure smoother payment collections by maintaining min service SLA’s.
· Establish strong and long term relationships with the corporate clients/ business owners with having proactive contribution of departments revenue realization.
· Perform according to monthly defined KPI’s & conduct daily/ weekly reporting to vertical lead.
· Accountable on keeping Bikroy image intact while dealing with top corporate clients by taking entire ownerships with following Bikroy.com management instructions.
BBA/ MBA from a public or private university with a major in marketing.
· Experienced candidate in KAM role (inbound/ outbound/ direct sales) in renowned JOBs platform/ Telco/ MNC will have additional advantages
. Min 1-2 Year experience in B2B, B2C sales, marketing and corporate sales will have advantages too.
· Experience in client relationship management, a proven track record of building productive client relationships.
· Team player and the capacity to work under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
. Excellent oral & written communication skills and must have the knowledge of Google sheet, Google docs & Microsoft office program.
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.