Established in 2012, Bikroy is the easiest listing platform where you can buy and sell anything, and the number one portal for entry-level and part-time jobs in Bangladesh. With 200+ employees with 6 offices in major cities, we continuously work to facilitate trade, entrepreneurship and innovation with an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs ikman, the top listing platform in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk). We want to build great online experiences for people and have a good time doing it.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow forward together with our talented team members. We are committed to offering career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Bikroy actively ensures equal participation of all genders in the workplace. We want to work with smart, passionate, and driven people who want to deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and an exciting work environment.
Responsible for Learning & development activities to ensure positive employee engagement at Bikroy
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Coordinate in smooth onboarding plan with proper follow up with 30-60-90 days activities & prepare reports.
● Assessing Training Needs jointly with head of department.
● Coordinate in organizing training and development activities and ensure the execution of annual training plan.
● Ensure time to time update of Training content for each department.
● Ensuring appropriate trainer, training tools and logistic supports for external & internal training.
● Conducting different employer branding activities and ensuring proper visibility in different social media (FB pages to LinkedIn).
● Handling “Bikroy Career page” as per planning.
● Organizing internal & External employee engagement activities and ensure the execution of annual event plan.
● Conducting employee engagement survey and preparing reports.
● Responsible for updating HR blog content to ensure visibility of Bikroy work culture.
● Maintaining and regularly updating employee’s Personal Files and database.
● Support in employee joining process.
● Work on different projects assigned by Bikroy management.
BBA / MBA. Major in HR.
● Executive: 2-3 years of experience in relevant areas.
● Senior Executive: 3-4 years of experience in relevant areas.
● Strong communication & presentation skill
● Should have strong organizational skills
● Have to be multi-tasker
● Have to be people-oriented person
● Should have skills on Google Docs, Google Sheet, PowerPoint etc.
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & Life Insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus