Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
• Plan and execute paid online marketing campaigns through Facebook, Google, Linkedin, and other ad networks.
• Plan, create, execute and monitor content for our social media presence, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and blogs.
• Plan and execute email and SMS marketing campaigns.
• Use internal CRM tools to improve existing customer engagements and increase Buy Now revenue.
• Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using Google Analytics, Facebook Ads manager, MOZ, RankWatch etc.
• Conduct competitor analysis
• Write great copies for app push notifications and paid google search campaigns.
• Measure and report performance of all PPC, SEO, email social media and internal campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Plan, execute and monitor link building SEO campaigns.
• Work with cross-functional departments to successfully achieve company goals.
• Minimum graduate from a public or private university
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Digital Marketing is preferred
PF, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.