Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk). We are backed 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Responsible for driving the strategy, vision, and roadmap, with a high degree of ownership over critical features and the customer experience.
· Coordinate with with different cross functional team review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas by identifying new product development opportunities.
· In charge of new projects and initiatives, developing new products, managing business and technical requirements, driving performance, and helping building plans for the future.
· Manages project budget and prepare different financial reports.
· Ensure on time reporting and work on different projects as per management’s requirements.
· BBA/ MBA from any reputed educational institution. Majoring in Marketing and Finance is preferred.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
· 12 years (+) experience is required.
· Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role with project management skills.
· Experience in customer support is a plus.
· Proficiency in MS Office & proficiency in English
· Market knowledge
· Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions, making and presenting recommendations as appropriate.
· Ability to build rapport with exemplary interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Keen ability to multitask with strong organizational skills
· Time management and planning skills
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.